This Side of Mystery.
Please note: The page numbers in these files do not correspond to those in the Table of Contents or original dissertation. Additionally, the dissertation's appendices and figures are not included here./p>
- Front-pages, Table of Contents, etc.
- Introduction: A Traveller's Tale
- Chapter 1: On the History of a Place, Auspicious and Delightful
- Chapter 2: Between the Motion and the Act Fall the Sources
- Chapter 3: Sangha, Ajanta's Community and its Patrons
- Chapter 4: Dharma, Theory and Practice of Buddhism at Ajanta
- Chapter 5: Buddha, Ajanta's Ideal Savior
- Chapter 6: Conclusion